Request a Demo
BECOMING A BROASTER EXPRESS LICENSED TRADEMARK OPERATOR IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK!
Plus, you get to enjoy all these great benefits from the start:
- No Franchise Fees
- No Licensing Fees
- No Royalties
- Proprietary equipment and ready to cook foods
- Expert local Distributor support
Schedule your local product and equipment demonstration today!
Request a Demo
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LICENSED TRADEMARK PROGRAM AND A FRANCHISE PROGRAM?
A trademark program defined as:
- occuring between licensor and licensee
- it identifies trademark(s), how the trademark can be used
- it identifies products/services and how they are to be used
- it provides quality control with clear standards
- also it has no hidden or recurring fees
A franchise program is defined as:
- it allows the franchisor to grant rights to operate
- it includes territory rights and operation procedure mandates
- it has initial and on-going fees often called “royalty” fees
- it also has Marketing fees and obligations, restrictive covenants and non-competes are also usually required
FILL OUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE EXTRA PROFITS YOU KEEP BY BECOMING A TRADEMARK OPERATOR!
Download The Program Brochure
Find A Genuine Broaster Chicken Location
- 10 Reasons Why to Choose Broaster Express
- Top 7 Reasons Broaster Express Belongs on Your Menu
- How to Boost Your Youth Sports Concession Stand with Broaster Express
“Broaster Express has made my location a destination for my customers.”Read More >